Team Enhancement assists all stakeholders with becoming a more cohesive team through authentic engagement. We believe building your team requires better awareness in emotional intelligence, diversity and inclusion, and relationship building.
Moncrief One Team recognizes the opportunity to increase engagement between staff of different ethnicities and varied socio-economic backgrounds. We use the 5 components of emotional intelligence to increase relationship building skills.
We propose to engage leadership and staff to improve collaboration within your organization. Through carefully designed sessions and cutting edge delivery of content, we propose to create an unforgettable experience that changes the entire trajectory of every participant.
Moncrief One Team's workplace readiness development.
Our Desired outcome is to advance successful career readiness for students through entrepreneurship, sales, soft skills development and workforce readiness.
Young people enter the workplace without crucial people skills. To address this issue, Moncrief One Team designs and delivers engaging sessions to effectively address student deficiencies.
1. Uncover the benefit of developing your brand
2. Discover the meaning & function of commerce
3. Sharpen your focus on social media branding
4. Understand the importance of your vision, mission,
and core values
5. Enhance your ability to communicate effectively
6. Gain confidence in your negotiation skills
7. Acquire the keys to building strong marketing
materials and presentations
8. Explore the techniques to building your company
through successful selling
Mission Statement: To inspire growth in fathers through engagement, accountability and mentorship.
Fatherhood Development Components
1) Financial Literacy - Learning the critical financial model of Earn, Save, Spend, Give, and Borrow supports understanding of personal finances and application which leads to greater provision for your child(ren)
2) College and Career Readiness - Strategic career path decision making reinforces the value and benefits of achieving stability and providing for your child(ren)
3) Fatherhood Engagement –The extent of a father’s presence, interaction, communication, discipline, and involvement influences a child's overall development and life path. The fatherhood mentorship component serves as additional support to promote commitment and confidence in engagement throughout your child(ren)’s developmental stages.
4) Emotional Intelligence (EQ) - Acquiring social skills to understand and manage emotions is critical to self-sufficiency, growth, and building better relationships with co-workers, co-parents, and your child(ren).
5) Workplace Readiness – Applying fundamental principles of how to function and thrive in a work environment increases the chances of employment longevity, stability, and financial support for your child(ren).
Moncrief One Team youth leadership initiatives are geared to assist students in acquiring the necessary soft skills for success.
1) Learn the value of a smile and being nice
2) Explore effective communication techniques
3) Understand the importance of having solid core values
4) Enhance their awareness of responsible social media ettiqutte
5) Acquire the fundamentals of sales skills
6) Discover the keys to improving their emotional intelligence